GROUP CLASSES BEGIN THE FIRST THURSDAYS OF THE MONTHS: JAN, MAR, MAY, JULY, SEPT, NOV
There are two “schools of thought” when dealing with diabetes: One can cost you the quality of your life and the other offers life-building results.
In this challenge you will learn the latter.
An American Tradition?
Traditional diabetes treatment leads to dependence on medications, amputations, kidney failure, and blindness. Is there any wonder more people do not seek for a better option?
You obviously realize that there are other options or you would not be reading this now.
During this challenge you will learn a new school of thought about the true cause of T2 diabetes and the habits that are putting you at risk for complications. Your questions will be answered about what to eat and why and how to begin to make daily choices to stop the progression of this disease.
There is much misinformation that leaves many suffering the side effects of many medications, rollercoaster fatigue, burning limbs and blurring vision.
I am offering you a chance to stop this cycle and get not only your blood sugars under control with less if not any medications but to address healing the organs involved in the management of the glucose function in your body.
To participate in this challenge you will need;
- Determination to succeed and a can do attitude
- Internet connection
- Be committed for 60 days of support to get a thorough education and do what the program outlines.
Prior to the challenge we will have a 15 minute phone conversation so I can be aware of your particular journey in managing this diagnosis.
There is a fee to participate.
The program consists of:
- Protocol with an outline of a progressive nutrition plan;
- We will read a book as on our own and discuss the principles and how to apply them;
- Weekly group sessions that will offer education and support via discussion and video;
- 1:1 texting unlimited. One 1:1 call session per month:
- A group chat platform so that we can have conversations and offer each other support;
- A 30-day formulation from me that specifically works to optimize the function of the organs involved in BP regulation.