8 Signs of Diabetes
If you have two or more of these pre-diabetes symptoms you should seriously consider getting yourself checked out:
1) If you find you are excessively thirsty, not just after extreme exercise or hot weather.
2) You seem to constantly have a dry mouth – even if you’ve just had a drink.
3) You find you are having to urinate frequently.
4) You have unexpected weight loss or gain (even though you may be constantly hungry and eating well. Of course, you may be eating the wrong things which would probably make your pre-diabetes symptom worse).
5) You feel lethargic. You always feel as if you’ve got no energy; you are weak and tired all the time.
6) Sometimes your vision is blurry – be careful, untreated eye problems caused through diabetes can lead to blindness. You should have regular eye checks, especially as you get older because your eyes can be the early warning signal for many diseases – not just diabetes.
7) You have cuts or sores or bruises (especially on your feet) that are slow to heal.
8) If you experience excessive itching or soreness in the genital area or yeast infections (which can be misdiagnosed as thrush) it may be a sign of too much sugar in your urine.
If you have any of these symptoms, please go get checked. The sooner the better. But let me leave you with hope—IF you do have diabetes, I am here as a source to help you conquer it. Get back with me and we will work together to beat this thing!